- Joanne Greenbaum Jennifer Steinkamp, greengrassi, London, UK, January 11 - February 23, 2013, exhibited 1.
- Public Art, Felton Properties, 400 SW Sixth Ave., Portland, Oregon, curated by Matt Felton, April 4, 2013 - permanent, exhibited 1.
- Two Trees: Rona Pondick and Jennifer Steinkamp, Armory Gallery, School of Visual Arts, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, Virginia, curated by Kevin Concannon, October 18 - November 15, 2013, exhibited 3.
- CalArts Art Benefit & Auction, Regen Projects, West Hollywood, California, February 25 - March 8, 2014, exhibited 3.
- Permanent Collection of Contemporary Art, Joslyn Art Museum, Omaha, Nebraska, curated by Karen Campbell, March 26, 2014 - November ??, 2015, exhibited 2.
- CalArts Art Benefit & Auction, Christies Spring Auctions, New York, May 14, 2014, exhibited 3.
- Stationary Realms, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Arkansas, curated by Cynthia Nourse Thompson, September 8 - October 24, 2014, exhibited 2.
- The Westbund Art and Design Fair, Shanghai, China, Lehmann Maupin, solo booth, curated by Zhou Tiehai, September 25 - October 26, 2014, exhibited 4.
- Judy Crook, 4, Museum of Contemporary Art, Cleveland, Ohio, curated by Jill Snyder, September 26, 2014 - January 18, 2015, exhibited 4.
- next gen art: new horizons, Fries Museum, Leeuwarden, Netherlands, curated by Kie Ellens, November 21, 2014 - March 22, 2015, exhibited 6, 7.
- Jennifer Steinkamp, Converge 45 2017, Portland Art Museum, Portland, Oregon, curated by Sara Krajewski, July 8 - September 17, 2017, exhibited 1, 7.
- Jennifer Steinkamp, Bradbury Art Museum, Jonesboro, Arkansas, curated by Les Christiansen, March 19 - April 12, 2017, exhibited 5.
- Jennifer Steinkamp: Judy Crook, Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center, curated by Joy Armstrong, October 13, 2017 - January 21, 2018, exhibited 5, 6, 9.
- Public Art Program: Jennifer Steinkamp's Judy Crook 4, Bund Finance Center, Fosun Foundation, Shanghai, China, curated by Shen Qilan, November 9 - 12, 2017, exhibited 4.
- Collecting the Contemporary, The Fosun Foundation, Shanghai, China, curated by Gu Zheng, September 8 - October 10, 2018, exhibited 4.
- Womb, Talley Dunn, Dallas, Texas, August 24 - October 26, 2019, exhibited 12, 13.
- Jennifer Steinkamp, Brunnier Art Museum, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa, curated by Adrienne Gennett, September 19 - December 22, 2019, exhibited 13.
Description: Judy Crook is part of an on-going series where teachers are honored with tree dedications. The first of the series was in honor of Miss Znerold, Steinkamp's first grade teacher who singled her out as making the best sponge trees in the class. Judy Crook taught color theory at Art Center College of Design, Pasadena, CA; she was an amazing color theorist and inspirational teacher. She always spoke a little above our heads, making us want to rise to her level.
Part of the Collections:
Felton Properties, 400 SW Sixth Ave., Portland, Oregon, Judy Crook 1.
Joslyn Art Museum, Omaha, Nebraska, Judy Crook 2.
University of California San Francisco, Mission Bay Hospital, San Francisco, California, Judy Crook 6.
The Hood Museum, Hanover, New Hampshire, Judy Crook 9.
The Fosun Foundation, Shanghai, China, Judy Crook 4.
Brunnier Art Museum, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa, Judy Crook 13.
Honolulu Museum of Art, Hawaii, Judy Crook 9.